The Global Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) is held responsible for managing and actively pursuing treasury revenue streams and product penetration across an assigned portfolio of Middle Market entities with corporate revenue values between 50million to 2 billion. In some cases the TSO will also pursue client prospect opportunities outside of the portfolio. The TSO works closely with several partners such as Client Managers, Treasury Sales Analysts, Credit Officers, FX Trade Advisors, Global Investment Advisors, Card Managers, Trade/SCF Advisors, Liquidity Specialists, and others across the enterprise to provide US and International treasury solutions that best suits the clients’ needs. This individual will have daily face-to-face or phone interactions with client contacts independently and/or jointly with the Treasury Sales Analyst. The TSO leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for TM products to optimize relationship profitability for the portfolio. The TSO will actively participate (and sometimes lead) in the Client Management Process (CMP) that focuses on client acquisition and deepening existing relationships through the thoughtful identification of client needs.
The TSO is accountable for revenue/product growth, client calling initiatives, portfolio development, pricing, RFP or RFI responses, call preparations, and leading client-facing treasury presentations. This individual will also need to identify and evaluate treasury solutions based on a client focused cost/benefit analysis and bank focused profitability analysis.
In order to be successful, a TSO must maintain a strong client focus while also understanding the operational aspects of the bank. A strong bank and industry awareness of various treasury products and services used by clients will also aid in the success. The TSO must maintain an open line of communication with core team members such as the Client Managers and Treasury Sales Analysts to ensure all are kept informed of updated client information, treasury product information, and other industry knowledge. The TSO must also be motivated to maintain a consistent level of goal achievement and be willing to challenge themselves.
- Successful track record in treasury management sales. Broad and deep familiarity with global treasury management products, services and trends.
- Proven business development and relationship management skills with a corporate client set.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Proven negotiation and active listening skills. Strong executive presence.
- Adept at critical and strategic thinking and problem resolution.
- Strong business/financial acumen.
- Successfully maneuvers through the enterprise, engaging partners and escalating as needed. Demonstrates the ability to foster strong partnerships within the core team.
- Effectively manages competing priorities in an organized fashion while maintaining a consistent high level of client satisfaction.
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment. Able to effectively work as an individual contributor as well as a close team member in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively manages risk while balancing the needs of the client, the team, and the bank.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time in a normal environment, post-Covid
- B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, management, or another undergraduate degree
- Intrinsically motivated to continuously improve processes and one’s own education
- Ability to lead small groups while effectively delegating tasks
- Exercises the desire to mentor and sponsor other Associates
- Certified Treasury Professional certification or equivalent
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Referral Bonus Amount:0