Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, with a recently achieved billion-dollar valuation. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world. We are consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement!
Founded in 2010, Seismic has quickly grown to become the global leader in sales enablement. Thanks to multiple years of double-digit growth, the team has expanded from its five San Diego founders with experience in enterprise content management to over 1,000 employees across 14 different offices globally.
Toronto is ranked the tech hub of Canada and a hot spot for talent in North America. Our Toronto team is no exception! You will be part of an innovative, agile team of incredibly smart professionals. We get to work on pretty cool things like building an award winning, globally used content engagement platform and working with amazing market leading clients and executives.
Staying connected is important to us. Our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs!
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail and a deep understanding of highly scalable, multi-tenant SaaS systems and the technical challenges and requirements of building and maintaining such systems.
What you will be doing:
We use artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to identify patterns, behaviors, and insights, helping identify new business opportunities and increase seller efficacy
Our approach to AI combines the best of human and optimization of AI to give sellers a competitive edge and more time back in their day to engage with buyers
As a Product Manager in this team, you will be working closely with multiple engineering scrum teams, data scientists and our biggest customers defining the future of our AI/ML platform, delivering enterprise grade features to the customers and enabling other teams to deliver practical and productive AI solutions
What you'll bring to the team:
- Mastery in translating uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Ability to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Expertise in defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of your products
- Previous experience managing developer / platform products and engineering driven initiatives.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: modern auth technologies, DevOps tools or CDN / geo-performance.
- Previous experience in taking a product from ideation to the launch.
- Ability to have have credible conversations with engineers about technical matters including having an understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Bachelor's degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3+ years of Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization
What We Bring:
At Seismic, we celebrate ideas and innovation. From the technology we create, to the company we keep, we're changing the way our world works and we're having a lot of fun along the way. As a tech "unicorn", this is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join and guide the technical vision of this pre-IPO software company as we make history in the sales enablement space!
What we have for you: (Canada)
- 3 weeks vacation, and Christmas week off!
- Downtown Toronto Office in the Entertainment District- easy walk to TTC and Union Station
- Work from home flexibility
- Very competitive benefits- including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.