This position requires that you reside in Texas
Our client is searching for successful sales professionals to join their team. They will assist in the licensing and training process of all candidates, to ensure overall success.
An Inside Sales Agent will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a health insurance plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. This is a growing and dynamic team that is highly competitive and has a fun work environment. They are looking for someone who fits in the overall culture and can help them grow!
The Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. They will provide you the tools and ongoing training needed to be successful, and the sky is the limit for potential growth and value!
- Sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls. No cold calling.
- Mainly focused on inbound leads, with some outbound expectations to follow up on unsold consumers or other high intent leads
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as an expert for health insurance enrollments
- Meet set personal and team performance and sales goals
- Continue to increase your insurance expertise by completing training and insights
- Candidates hired into the role will be asked to work mandatory overtime through the AEP season (October 15-December 7).
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Ability to work-from-home
- $16/HR plus monthly bonuses averaging $700+/month
- Nonexempt opportunity, overtime provided
- Attractive career path and performance-based incentives
- Sales contests and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account options, and pre-tax transit benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Training Program – Paid
- Weeks 1-2 – Self-study & practice exams to prepare for then take the state licensing exam (in person)
- Weeks 2-4 – Onboarding/GHNH weeks (must pass exam to continue employment, licensed candidates start here) – will be obtaining multiple licenses in other states & getting appointed by multiple carrier partners
- Weeks 4-6 – Learning Lab -reviewing health insurance platform, role playing, listening to seasoned agent calls, learning more about our enrollment platform
- Weeks 6+ - Development Pod (Dev Pod) – need to graduate to go fully on the sales floor. This is a team with extra managers who will be hands on while observing agents take a few calls a day, to provide coaching.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
This position is permanently work from home
- Do you currently reside in Texas?
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations