Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Neptune Cremation Service is the nation’s premier provider of cremation services, on the cutting edge of today's consumer demand. Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017 , we provide our team members a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry. With more than 50% of consumers preferring cremation, we offer a product that is simple, dignified and very affordable. It is our mission to provide peace of mind through end of life planning, and our Licensed Funeral Directors help us achieve this mission by bringing compassion and knowledge to every customer interaction.
The ideal candidate will have an active Funeral Director license, a professional demeanor, and the ability to help customers who expressed an interest purchase the best plan to fit their needs. Innate Customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality are equally important.
Why work for Neptune Cremation Service? We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry and provide a rewarding career with higher income potential than the industry standard. In addition to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
- A generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + bonus potential
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Job-related training, tuition reimbursement, and career path development
- Company discounts, and more
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Pre-Arrangement Sales Representative is a licensed Funeral Director responsible for conducting preplanning seminars, community relations and meeting with families regarding prearranging. Please note that as we all come together to do our part and fight Covid -19, we have updated the role of our Pre-Arrangement Advisors to include virtual presentations.
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors will now be able to observe safe and necessary practices such as social distancing and sheltering in place as required while still serving our customers and communities. There is an increased awareness regarding the importance of preplanning, and we expect this to increase exponentially in the future. Some duties and responsibilities are:
- Present and sell customized cremation plans to our target customer base
- Conduct prearranging company-sponsored seminars to groups interested in cremation
- Engage the community and establish important relationships through public relations and networking
- Partner with local services team to provide high levels of customer service to families
- A Valid State Funeral Director license required (applies to most states)
- Adhere to industry rules, regulations and best practices
- Valid driver’s license with ability to drive within designated territory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient with computers and the ability to use technology while meeting with families
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your “Why” in a rewarding career withNeptune Cremation Service
Postal Code: 23452
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-VA - Virginia Beach
Req ID: Req.101413
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are a company committed to supporting families at difficult times. Nowhere will you find a group of caregivers and teams more passionate about the work they do or more invested in the well-being of the families they serve.
The Dignity Memorial name is a symbol of trust and a mark of excellence. As the largest provider of funeral, cemetery and cremation services in North America, we're dedicated to celebrating the life and legacy of every loved one with professionalism, compassion and attention to detail that is second to none.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
SCI Shared Resources, LLC is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
On request, we will seek to provide appropriate accessibility options to all applicants with disabilities.