The Fitness Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
- Generates sales through Company–sponsored (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions).
- Maintains accurate records of all Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Conducts gym tours using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Must establish and maintain a minimum required referral program as defined by Gold’s Gym Company standards.
- Must be current on Gold’s Gym Company pricing and promotion schedule.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Sales Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma and some college course completion required. College degree, either Associate or Bachelor’s preferred.
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve acceptable level of units per month.
- Thorough understanding of Gold’s Gym’s membership sales systems.
- Basic computer skills.
- Current CPR Certification