Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is a leading supplier of Material Handling and Construction Equipment. Representing multiple lines, we are a turnkey operation offering new, used, parts, service and rental for industrial and construction equipment needs. Hugg and Hall knows that an environment where the employee is valued, well-trained, and confident will bring satisfaction to the customer or client. If you are seeking a career with a company that can offer opportunity and respect as a team member then you should consider employment with Hugg & Hall Equipment Company. Our team includes sales representative, service technicians, and a variety of other positions that will work together to make our customers' needs our own.
Hugg & Hall offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation.
The Product Support Sales Representative's responsibility is to represent and promote the company's facilities and services; specifically, the parts and service departments but also including new sales, rental and mobile storage.
Essential Job Duties:
- Establish and maintain a rapport with customers, which promotes fairness to the customers and our organization.
- Aggressively promote and sell all company product lines and services in the assigned territory on a full-time basis and to maintain close contact with all customers and prospective customers.
- Maintain and increase the sales volume of assigned accounts and territories.
- Maintain an awareness of local competitive conditions and report them back to management on a timely basis.
- Formulate and implement a plan to aggressively seek new customers.
- Submit call reports, forecasts and other reports and information as required by the company on a timely basis.
- Produce satisfactory sales volume and gross profit for the company while obtaining goals set forth for the PSSR by Hugg & Hall Management.
- Strive to achieve and maintain excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Maintain office work area and files in clean and neat appearance.
- Dress in an appropriate manner that exemplifies professionalism and company image.
- Promote and recommend better ways to serve our customers and our company.
- PM's:It will be the responsibility of the PSSR to sign up new PM Service Contracts.
- PM Renewals:It will be the responsibility of the PSSR to renew existing PM agreements annually.The PSSR will be provided a list of PM customers with the following information: make, model, serial number of the truck, frequency and rate of the PM.When the updated agreement is signed, it is to be turned in to service personnel responsible for making the changes in EBS.
- Time & Territory Management:It will be up to the PSSR to establish a routine and schedule that allows them to effectively cover their territory.The general rule should be that 80% of your time be spent in the field calling on new business and staying in front of existing customers.In the field customer service through random PM audits and follow ups with customers whose shop jobs we've delivered back are examples of things best done face to face.The remaining 20% should be time spent in the office working with the parts and service departments on issues, creating paperwork such as service estimates, commission reports and sales presentations.These percentages are best case examples but as a rule you should spend more time in the field than in the office.We expect you to be proactive in planning your work and your customer calls and following that plan to the best of you ability.
- Service Quotes:It will be the responsibility of the PSSR to properly manage one's time and territory.It is crucial that the majority of your day is spent in the field, in front of the customer/potential customer.With that said, certain support personnel is in place to help facilitate and process some of the more administrative requirements of your job.At some locations (based on volume) Service Sales Coordinators are in place for you to feed recommended repairs and requests for quotes to.At those locations, whose sales don't demand that position Service Manager's, Field Service Coordinator's and Shop Foreperson are in place to help with the quoting process.It will be your discretion in determining what you need to quote and what others can quote.Certain customers and certain situations will determine your direct involvement.
Qualifications: Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner
minimum 1 year of sales and account management experience
minimum 21 years of age
safe driving record
outstanding customer relations skills
strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to sell at all customer levels
ability to perform in a fast-pace environment while multi-tasking to meet customers' needs
ability to organize and independently manage time
ability to obtain forklift certification
College degree preferred
High School Diploma with relevant experience
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
This position will be working in operating facilities and outdoors traveling to numerous customer locations. The employee will encounter varying weather conditions and temperatures. The normal auto hazards will apply.
This position is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, stand, walk, or climb.
Must be able to frequently lift up to 100 pounds.
Position requires driving vehicle to and from customer locations.
This position is deemed a Safety Sensitive job for purposes of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment, the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and Patient Protection Act and the Louisiana Therapeutic Marijuana Act.
Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We are a Drug Free Workplace and place Safety First.