Work you'll do
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Managing client communications, expectations, and escalations.
- Responsible for the SNOW Queue, records management, and project resolution
- Work with DevOps resources and tech leads to improve their skills and identify growth and leadership opportunities.
- Work with the tech lead for your projects to deliver any root-cause documents, reports, or other documentation required by the client.
- Work with the implementation project manager, operations lead, and tech lead to plan the delivery of the CMS project scope.
- Work with technical team to facilitate the design of the landscape during the build phase.
- Develop the Service Delivery plan for the engagement.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- 6+ year's experience in Service delivery processes
- 2+ year's experience in management level role within Project Management
- Experience with Agile, Cloud Practices and Processes
- IAT II Level (minimum) or Security+
- 8140 and 8570 Cyber Security Certifications
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline - DoD Cyber Exchange
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- PMP certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.