To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, results oriented individual to join our Sales Strategy team.
Sales Strategy drives the vision and strategy for making the targets for every Sales leader and AE within their specific vertical. The team focuses on strategic planning, sales coverage, sales analytics and focuses on developing quick plans to address areas of weakness. T his is a high performing team and expected to pivot on priorities quickly.
You will collaborate closely with the distribution organization and the rest of the Sales Strategy team to support innovative go-to-market strategies, plans and programs that delight customers and drive growth for salesforce.org. Key focus areas will include performance measurement, dashboard creation, data management, driving analytical insights, program management and operational support. You will partner directly with Sales leaders and the head of Global Sales Strategy to provide insights to the business.
The successful candidate will have a relentless curiosity, and a passion for creating innovative analysis and operational flexibility to identify / manage a high performing team. Ideally, this person will have worked in a diverse role such as top-tier management consulting, Sales operations, Financial Management roles and will feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis. You must be a team player, strong people leader, passionate about making a difference, have a startup mindset, willing to manage multiple priorities and able to deal with ambiguity effectively.
- Partner with sales leaders and head of sales strategy to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and more (manager+ level)
- Design and interpret key performance metrics and craft plans to address identified weaknesses
- Develop an effective plan to achieve Sales targets at all levels of sales leadership (manager+ level)
- Track key metrics such as pipeline, ACV, contract and product based analytic, top account and product performance
- Uncover additional potential to sell and increase added ACV opportunities: White space analysis, Propensity to buy, Sales coverage by region Segment, territory strategy, etc.
- Build executive presentations, crafting the messages of sales and product leadership
- Manage and coordinate weekly sales forecast, pipeline inspections
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Build sales tools, such as propensity to buy analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets, including Salesforce, product databases, & more
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for leadership including board and QBR meetings
- BS/BA required; MBA a strong plus, but not required OR
- 4+ years of work experience in sales, sales operations or management consulting, with strong exposure to B2B go-to-market strategy
- Knowledge using tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau, R and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) strongly preferred
- Advanced data analytic and modeling skills
- Strong project management and planning skills- ability to adhere to rigid timelines, navigate multiple priorities and set realistic expectations with key stakeholders
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $80,400. You may also be entitled to receive bonus and benefits
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.