The New Home Sales Manager training program is an exclusive and intensive new home sales manager training position. Candidates need to be relocatable in the next 6-10 months. The intense training plan will include going through the New Home Star career path in a very abbreviated amount of time. Training will include reading, training videos, time with mentors and weekly virtual training meetings. Some of the learning will also come through experience, therefore candidates will literally need to pass the New Home Star sales training, and use that training to have success on the sales floor. This intensive training program will mean high levels of self motivation and the ability to spend work hours, and after work hours, learning and studying. We are looking for the very best candidates to fill this role. All applicants will need to be able to show a track record of learning and managing high levels of success. If you hold yourself to extremely high levels of achievement and success then this role is for you.
As you work to complete your application and research New Home Star, we highly encourage you to visit and follow us on our numerous social media platforms to learn more about our award-winning culture and engage with our current team members!
Tube NHS Twitter
New Home Star
Our vision is to build the best new home sales company in the world… and we mean it. New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems and processes of our national organization. At New Home Star, it’s our mission to sell more homes more profitably for our builder partners while also creating excellent careers for our people. With training unmatched by any competitor, we equip you with all of the tools and resources needed to exceed sales goals and grow your career. New Home Star is seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales leader to join our team as a future New Home Sales Manager.
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including weekends, providing exceptional customer service and educating customers on the homebuilding and buying process.
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives to generate adequate traffic and sales in an effort to exceed company sales goals.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in order to meet given sales goals.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform as well as in person or video conferencing training sessions.
- Direct day-to-day execution of assigned builder client accounts.
- Ensure New Home Star client satisfaction in the areas of sales strategy, sales results, staffing and community level marketing.
- Assist the Sales Manager and VP of Sales in any sales related items.
- Assist and guide New Home Star Sales Associates with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results.
- Assist with updates regarding market conditions, local competition and recommendations on possible advertising or incentive programs.
- 10 years of management experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Master’s Degree and/or MBA is desired.
- Prior team management experience is required, preferably overseeing a sales team and/or sales operations.
- You must possess self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information on an ongoing basis.
- You must be adaptable, innovative and a team player.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Relocation is a requirement for this position.
- Uncapped commission structure along with a generous base salary during training period with a full salary and bonus potential once promoted to off the floor management.
- Access to Medical, Dental and Vision insurances with a company contribution for you and any covered dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance and an Employee Assistance Program provided to you at the company’s expense.
- Ability to contribute to a company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Opportunities for growth along our clearly defined Career Path, including mentorship and leadership development programs to help you achieve all of your professional goals.
- Desktop and mobile access to New Home Connect, our proprietary sales enablement platform to help you learn, train, and succeed in your sales career. Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer opportunities through New Home Star’s Giving Every Moment (GEM) program.