Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Here at Numerator, we've made all corporate roles have maximum flexibility between office and remote work, except for rare situations when the role requires coming into an office regularly. In those situations, the recruiter of that role will clarify at the beginning of the process if that is the case. In fully remote situations, the company will provide technical equipment necessary to be successful in the role. In addition to maximum flexibility of return-to-office, the company also provides generous PTO, Internally Quiet Focus Time, and other recharge efforts to give time back to employees.
Numerator is seeking a Customer Success Director to serve as a trusted advisor to our customers, ensuring they achieve success with our platform-based solutions and maximize their return on investment - leading to strong renewal rates and growth across our portfolio of products
This individual is responsible for understanding customer business objectives, leading frequent discussions with senior executives across Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Category Management and Insights to confirm value and discover new needs. The Customer Success Director will partner with other members of our Customer Team as well as our Product and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure clients get the most from our game-changing insights and products. In addition, they will work with Sales colleagues to help expand our customer footprint.
- Manage a client relationship after onboarding is complete to drive on-going realized value against measurable long-term strategic goals to ensure long-term success
- Establish and execute against a Customer Success Plan that ensures value delivered for the customer over time and the adoption of contracted Numerator solutions across key user groups based on confirmed Use Case
- Be an advocate for all assigned clients by understanding their business deeply and leveraging Numerator’s solutions to help them grow
- Work closely with Sales colleagues to support business reviews, ensure renewal of annual recurring revenue, and identify and support growth across an assigned portfolio of clients
- Capture Impact Stories to document Customer Use Cases and associated business impact and ROI
- Manage to Client Health objectives and lead execution against all supporting activities including NPS capture and response and Calls to Action to restore Client Health
- Partner with the Customer Success Enablement team and with Engagement Managers to support On-boarding activities and on-going Customer Education
- Provide feedback to the Product Team to help improve platform offerings
- Continually create or refine processes and internal documentation
- Support all pillars of the Customer Success function as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 4-7 years relevant experience
- CPG, Consumer Electronics, Apparel, and/or Retail industry knowledge preferred
- Desired experience in Customer Success or related role with a focus on account planning and management
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
- Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and related customer relationship management tools like Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Expertise with one or more of Numerator’s Products preferred
- Proven analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to achieve success on our platform
- Proficient with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working with colleagues across a wide portfolio of accounts
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Able to easily walk people through an entire process, step by step, and create a story to increase understanding of the data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with customers or prospects present
- Travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
While this position can be remote, Numerator is only able to hire in many, but not all, states and provinces. In certain cases, if you are not located in a specific area where Numerator is able to hire, you may not be eligible for employment.