Hotel Sales Executive - New Business Development
Friday, July 9, 2021
- Identify, develop, and close new business for companies using services by focusing on industries who travel.
- Achieve the annual sales production targets and ensure account revenue potential is maximized.
- Handle all sales activity with clients to include identifying and developing sales action plan parameters, distributing/collecting contracts and implementing established operational guidelines.
- Utilize CRM software to track and record the sales pipeline and revenue projections along with account and contact information.
- Operate within the Customer Management parameters established for new clients and support customer management activity as needed providing input of necessary changes.
- Must meet or exceed all performance standard requirements.
- Must comply with all management requests in a timely manner.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- No direct reports.
- College degree with a business, marketing, or communication focus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a sales strategy and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and close business via the phone at decision maker or C- level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop long-term account relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to utilize efforts to locate potential prospects through research and networking.
- A strong background with proven track record in direct sales.
- Minimum 3+ years in direct sales.
- Associates degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must meet or exceed annual sales goals tracked quarterly.
- Maintain funnel volume of 3X Annual Sales Goal
- To maintain 3X Annual Salary a minimum of 100 cold calls per week is recommended.
- Cold calls – Each of our salespeople is responsible for making 100 minimum cold calls weekly.
- Funnel volume – Each sales representative is expected to maintain a funnel of suspects and prospects with whom they have had a first meeting that exceeds their annual sales goals by a factor of three. This is a perpetual metric. In other words, at all times the sales representative’s funnel must be maintained at the level of 3X.
- The current CRM will be the source for auditing compliance with these directives. If an activity is not recorded in the CRM, we will assume that the activity did not occur.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days.
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gym
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator
- Required Education
- Job Start Date
Monday, August 2, 2021