Empower patients and impact the future of healthcare at PocketHealth — a fast-growing and venture backed startup. We're building a new, cross-functional Customer Success team capable of executing on North America-wide growth opportunities, supported by our all-star Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams. Be part of our Customer Success team as Customer Success Associate and help us make a difference for millions of patients and their families.
PocketHealth is a patient-centric platform that enables hospitals and clinics across North America to share imaging records digitally with patients, instantly and securely. Through our platform, we enable patients to be active and engaged participants in their own care, and take control of their care journey. In addition to patient sharing, which is the heart of the PocketHealth platform, we’ve grown our core functionality to also enable sharing between hospitals and physicians, as well as instant image retrieval and automated importing capability.
Today, PocketHealth is a unified image management solution for over 500 hospitals and clinics across North America. We believe that by placing patients at the center of the record release process, data moves more ethically, easily and securely throughout the care journey, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to help make this vision a reality for millions more patients across North America.
Why Work at PocketHealth
PocketHealth is a mission-driven company and we want all members of our team to love working here. That means all employees enjoy:
A ‘passion for the product’ culture and an opportunity to do good for the world with your skills. We directly impact patients’ lives every day with our product, and we’re looking for people that are looking to sell a product with purpose.
- Competitive compensation, including salary, great health benefits & equity in our rapidly growing company.
- 4 weeks paid vacation (that we make you take!).
Regular 1-1s with your manager and the founding team. Your personal growth is a priority and we encourage regular goal-setting and career development discussions.
About the role
This is a full-time position located in downtown Toronto, reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Success. However, while COVID-19 measures are in place, this position will be a work-from-home role.
This isn’t your average Customer Success role. We’re on the road to partnering with thousands of healthcare providers across North America, and ensuring they receive an amazing onboarding, implementation and support experience is key to our mission’s success. In support of our growth, we’re looking for an empathetic, organized and passionate individual to act as a guide and vocal supporter for our providers as they onboard onto PocketHealth and grow into advocates for our platform.
Ideal candidates have a blend of exceptional people skills and strong project management skills. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your Providers (Hospital Medical Imaging Departments and Medical Imaging Clinics), joining them as implementation discussions begin with Sales, becoming their Lead Project Manager on their PocketHealth implementation and remaining as their key contact for platform upgrades and support issues.
In summary, our team will rely on you to ensure Providers have an incredible experience with PocketHealth, from sign-up to go-live and beyond, amidst a stream of challenges.
That said, if you’re the type of detail-oriented individual we’re looking for, you probably want the specifics. Take a look below:
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Join Sales meetings (virtual and in-person) as they transition towards implementation scoping, planning and technical specifics.
- Work with various stakeholders at the provider site from implementation planning to go-live, ensuring expectations are set appropriately and that providers have a great experience.
- Complete implementations for Providers. This includes project management, creating training and marketing collateral (e.g., preparing posters, mailing materials to client site), training staff and providing support.
- Create and receive customer buy-in for implementation schedules with clear, key milestones, execute on these deliverables and maintain transparent communication of the implementation’s progress internally and externally.
- Be the key point of contact for ongoing implementations for members of our sales, support and engineering teams.
- Collaborate closely with our Technical Implementation team as they deploy PocketHealth instances for your customers.
Ensuring Success Post-Implementation (and Beyond):
Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing Providers to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure Providers are updated on new product features and guide your customers through significant milestones such as upgrades, new releases, maintenance notifications, etc.
- Field support inquiries from customers and liaise with internal Support and Engineering teams to appropriately escalate and resolve issues.
- Gather customer product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap
- Document and build processes to help the customer success team and future colleagues scale
Above all, we are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated passion for helping others and who is excited by the potential for technology to create change in our healthcare system. That said, we are looking for a few key qualities and qualifications:
1.5+ years of client-facing and/or Customer Success experience (bonus points if this was in a software or technology-focused organization).
- Amazing written and oral communication skills. This cannot be emphasized enough!
- Passion and drive to make early providers successful
- High emotional quotient. You’ll need to set expectations with a high level of empathy and caring.
- Strong ability to handle a lot of moving pieces
- A process-oriented mindset
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
PocketHealth is truly an equal opportunity employer. It is part of our mission to empower patients and make healthcare accessible for everyone, and we know this can only be achieved with a diverse team of people that’s representative of the communities we serve. We strive to continue being leaders in diversifying the health tech space, and encourage applications from candidates with a variety of life experiences.
At PocketHealth, we care a lot about team culture, and from our company’s founding we have taken steps to make sure that this is a safe and comfortable working space where everyone can be their authentic self. We’ve built a culture where difference is valued, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative.