Job Description**We are Radisson Hotel Atlanta/Marietta - Come Join Our Team!**
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and intensity.
Currently we are looking for a top performing ** Director of Sales.**
**What is in it for YOU?**
- Medical, Dental, Vision- **DAY ONE!**
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and Dependents
Commonwealth Hotels is a superior hotel management company and a leading franchisee of Hilton, Marriott and Hyatt brands, as well as IHG. We believe in a “Whatever It Takes” attitude, and we know that our people are what make it all happen! As such, we are very committed to your personal and professional growth.
The Director of Sales role is a key management position, which partners with the General Manager to increase Revenue and Guest Satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales to lead the hotel efforts in :
**Marietta, GA ** The Director of Sales in conjunction with the General Manager has direct oversight of the Sales and Marketing operation of the hotel.
- The DOS has direct and indirect responsibility as it relates to the Sales and Marketing. Budget/P&L, revenue forecasting, advertising, marketing, developing and writing business plans, and ownership meetings.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge and able to train and monitor both the group and transient contractual agreement process, quoting rates, sending referrals, setting traces, and the management of retention, reactivation, and acquisition accounts.
- The DOS reports directly to the General Manager and indirectly to the Field Director of Sales and Marketing for the Region. Communication and organizational skills are of the utmost importance.
**The Ideal Candidate: **
- Results Driven
- High Touch Sales Leader
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Computer literate
- High level of communication skills (oral and written)
- Highly motivated
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion to succeed
- Proven negotiation skills
- Hands on approach
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive hotel Sales experience or 3 years as a Director of Sales required
- Marriott experience required
- Extended stay experience a plus
- 80% of time spent on solicitation of accounts, 20% administrative, management and training
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits
- Track record of consistency in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyze statistics and develop/implement sales strategies to identify key areas, problems and success rates
- Execute reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Research and develop markets
- Foster current account relationships for repeat business
- Ability to focus on the big picture as well as individual results
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices and pre established guidelines and procedures
- Assist in the direction of revenue management
- Maintain active and visible position in the local community and industry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
_At Commonwealth Hotels, “We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need.” EOE/Drug Free Workplace_