HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
Air Pros is looking for a goal-oriented Sales Manager to join our Team!
Earn great pay and work with the premiere company in Heating and Cooling service.
With locations servicing Florida, Georgia, Texas, Washington and Colorado we are growing. Are you ready to grow with us?
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it! We truly believe in 5 STAR White Glove Service. You’ve probably seen our trucks, you know the crazy looking ORANGE AND BLACK TIGER STRIPED ones! But, what you don’t know is, what it’s like to be a part of a TEAM LIKE THIS! How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education! How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only team they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best! People often come to us looking for a job, they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow and opportunities to excel!
Why We Need YOU!
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities. We are looking for a self starting, self motivated, sales driver to lead our Sales team...and what a team it is! Unity, Continuous Improvement, Service and Integrity define us!
The Big Task:
You will need to train, coach, educate and elevate the highly skilled team of great people in your department. You will need to have an understanding of our culture and core values and be ready for continued growth.
Key Sub Tasks:
- Establish client rapport to provide the right comfort solutions with the right products and services
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating, and closing deals
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confident team members by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Get YOUR TEAM’s excited about AIR PROS and our Family of Companies and encourage them to spread the word
- Train Experts on our process and procedures
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansion and dominate the market
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of what we need! And don't worry, we enjoy training and teaching as well!
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in HVAC service and repair preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and organized
- A willingness to learn new ideas, methods and perspectives
- Be able to withstand heat conditions, climb ladders and/or go into attics (if applicable)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well on a team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- 21 years or older
What We Offer:
- High Competitive Salary with divisional bonus to include revenue percentage
- Peace of mind for your health - we offer insurance for health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- New technology, including company provided devices with access to integrated software.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships at Air PROS!
Learn More About Us!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about AIR PROS USA by visiting us at www.airprosusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer