Project Manager (Non Technical Profile) - Remote
PROJECT MANAGER (NON-TECHNICAL PROFILE) - FULLY REMOTE
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have spent at least 5 years in a client facing position.
- Your experience is strongly focused on customer satisfaction and relationship management.
- You have previous experience as a Non-technical project manager / Key Account Manager / Account manager / Customer Success Manager / Sales coordinator or another strong client facing position.
- You have experience with escalation management.
- Project Management/Operations experience an asset.
- Experience with identifying and gathering internal resources for projects is an asset.
- English mandatory, French an asset.
- Each Project Manager has a portfolio of 8 to 15 clients.
- Each Project Manager is assigned to a project team that includes a Director of Services and 4-6 technical consultants.
- Types of contracts you will work on:
- Project contracts: with specific deliverables, scope, timeline, budget and resources. The project manager coordinates the projects from initiation to closing, ensuring resourcing and focusing on client satisfaction.
- Retainer/bank of hours: The project manager defines the feasibility of the client requests with the technical team, aligns on the priorities with the client and manages the projects as well as the client relationship.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE
Passionate about building strong client relationships
Determined to find ways to improve
Adamant about getting projects done right
Comfortable with making decisions on your own
Intent on delivering results.
In short, we need someone who’ll be committed to making our clients happier and our
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERKUTO
We engineer impactful and valuable marketing automation solutions for our clients, expand team capacity and accelerate the value of marketing operations. We are an Adobe Platinum Partner and are a partner of Workato. Most importantly, we provide an awesome workplace for our colleagues.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WORKPLACE
We are passionate marketers who live and breathe marketing operations and want to deliver results. Genuinely nice people who help each other thrive. Thinkers who enjoy collaborating to solve complex projects. Go-getters who excel in fast-paced environments. And leaders who tell it like it is for the greater good. In short, professionals who believe that work, when it’s done right, should never feel like work.
WHAT MAKES THIS YOUR BEST CAREER MOVE
Multiple career paths
Personalized career development plans
Manager and team support
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
A diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
A competitive compensation package including a stock option plan
Benefits like health plan coverage, virtual doctor, time off, health days
Flexible work week
Highly collaborative team
Unlimited paid vacation time
Fully remote company since 2013
Company shutdowns for the holidays
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
4.9 Glassdoor rating
2021 Best place to work recognition (Québec + Canada)
2020 Most promising Adobe consulting / service company