Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all. We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category. See what some of our employees had to say here.
- Pay: Competitive wage based on experience + Mileage + Unlimited Commission!
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID HOLIDAYS OFF!).
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K and more!
- Paid Time Off: 104 hours paid time off accrual (Personal, sick, vacation, etc).
- Employee Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate and be enrolled in a Nationwide entertainment discount program.
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 15 Branches across the Country. Our Company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
- New Employee Bonus- Earn up to $1,000 for hitting milestones with us! Receive bonuses at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year!
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned maintenance supply company with 15 Branches Nationwide. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail-minded individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Territory Sales Manager.
THE TERRITORY SALES MANAGER:
- Presents and sells Company products and services to current and potential customers;
- Distributes various sales and marketing materials such as, but not limited to, product catalogs, sales flyers, corporate brochures and cut sheets;
- Develops basic presentations, quotes and proposals for individual customers and groups as needed;
- Establishes, develops and maintains professional relationships with customer decision-makers and associates alike;
- Visits and calls on multiple customers and prospects each day;
- Prepares and follows daily, weekly and monthly call schedule for current and potential customers;
- Identifies sales prospects and contacts these, and other accounts, as assigned in a prioritized manner;
- Promptly identifies and troubleshoots customer issues and concerns using Company-approved methods and guidelines;
- Assists and supports the Accounts Receivable Department in the collection of past due monies by gathering desired information, submitting critical information and performing any/all activity assigned by management in collection of such funds;
- Seeks out strategic customer/competitor information and data utilizing only ethical means, determined by Company, to promote greater sales penetration and improve customer relations;
- Utilizes numerous Company sale reports to capture, support and expand sales growth and penetration; and
- Provides or assists on-the-job training for new and/or current associates.
- You must be 18 years or older;
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word;
- You must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with customers, sales personnel, managers and coworkers;
- You must have a vehicle capable of significant travel; and
- You must have a valid driver's license.
Visit us online: