What We Offer: Comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan and paid vacation. We also offer competitive pay and a sales incentive program. You will be provided with a company paid car and up to date technology. We have our own UCS university and we offer extensive training to ensure that you are equipped for success. We are a dynamic company and provide fast growing careers for great people. We have multiple locations, hire from within, and have the option for mobility.
About the Role: The Sales Representative plays a critical role in UCS, which is to identify new business opportunities as well as maintain current business relationships. The Sales Representative will develop and maintain relationships with customers and potential customers through providing solutions and options that respond to their needs. The Sales Representative will have direct responsibility and accountability to generate sales across an assigned area.
The Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Conducting research on developing opportunities within their assigned territory and generate leads.
- Calling on a mix of existing and new accounts to develop relationships and provide solutions.
- Through extensive product and sales training provided by the company, the Sales Representative will become a product expert and have requisite skills to analyze the needs, problems, and opportunities of specific customers and then develop and present effective solutions.
- Meeting agreed targets and goals by obtaining profitable results.
- Promoting the organization’s presence throughout the assigned geographical territory.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Conducting presentations to a range of prospective clients outlining services and solutions available to them.
- Understanding and promote company programs.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, pricing and availability.
- Maintaining records as required and enter data into Sales Force i.e. call reports, call plan, fast quotes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree in business an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Result and action oriented.
- Understanding of the Sales Process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer services.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales and customer service ability.
- Outgoing, creative, energetic and flexible personality.
- Strong ability to influence others.
- Possess self-drive.
- Undeniable work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experienced with various technologies (CRM, Powerpoint, Microsoft office, etc).
We are an equity opportunity employer that encourages Indigenous people, members of the 2SLGBTQ+, racialized, newcomer communities, people of all genders and abilities, and members of other under-represented communities to apply. If there is anything related to this job application process that needs to change to accommodate your accessibility, please reach out and we can discuss what might be possible.