We are looking for a dedicated customer service representative to join our team to help our customers get the most out of their experience with us.
The Customer Service representative focuses on building and maintaining the customer relationship through marketing activities designed to attract and build a trusted relationship with our customer segment
- Contacting and welcoming new and inactive customers through personalized mailings
- Handling the distribution of publications and knowledge tools to customers
- Building relationships with realtors, auctions, and other organizations to generate referrals
- Execute customer referral program and Tech Contests and assist with targeted campaigns for customers.
- Maintain and audit customer contact database
- Maintaining tracking and reporting on customer contact activities
- Own the equipment and Utility rebate process
- Assisting with other office needs with the rest of the team
- 1-3 years of experience in an area related to inside sales or customer service
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required given appropriate work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Strong listening and sales skills.
Why Choose B&W Plumbing and Heating ?
You don’t build a business, you build people and then the people build the business.
Our Company is built on the following values.
- Never stop learning and growing. All living things need to grow
- Family, Work and Community are all important and connected
- We can only provide the best service to our community by adhering to the first two beliefs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location