At Aisera, an SDR will work closely with prospect companies, helping them understand the value of our solution. You’ll have success in this role by understanding the customer’s definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. In short: you’ll inspire some of the world’s most iconic brands to better engage with their employees and customers.
The perfect candidate is an intelligent team player with high-energy and a strong character. This person has a knack for building relationships externally and internally and gets energy from learning about new opportunities. As part of the Aisera family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities.
AISERA helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for customer service, support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM (AI-driven Service Management) solution for IT, HR, Facilities, Finance, Customer Service, and IT/Cloud/Dev Operations. With AISERA, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks, actions and workflows. Aisera solution offers unique Conversational RPA for customer service and front-office functions. Many of Aisera customers and CIOs are getting significant automation of tasks/requests, superior user experience, drastic support/service costs reduction.
The essential functions will consist of, but not limited to the following:
- Become a trusted member of the Aisera sales team
- Consistently partner with the marketing team to properly follow up on all leads from marketing events
- Meet or exceed all activity metrics assigned
- Consume all internal training to maintain strong product knowledge, high-level subject matter expertise, and key differentiators over competitors
- Build strong relationships with prospects and drive new logo meetings within your territory
- Collaborate with your Aisera sales team to achieve successful prospect outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful modern seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results on lead follow up
- Minimum 2-3 years experience cold calling in a high-tech environment
- Effective combination of both selling skills and technical acumen
- Salesforce experience required
- Quick to learn new concepts and technology along with thriving in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical communication skills
- Experience in modern prospecting and account development techniques
- Comfortable and experienced with cold calling into C-Suite
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously