WHO WE ARE
We are a modern, embedded payroll provider that helps empower companies to build their own unique payroll service. On top of our easy-to-use payroll API we are pioneering an all inclusive tax engine to democratize a broken and cumbersome process providing accessibility to small, medium and large businesses and helping Americans get paid.
Backed by over $14 million in funding by top investors such as Y Combinator, Spark Capital (Marqeta, Coinbase, Affirm) and Robinhood's Founder; Vlad Tenev, we are projected to be a forerunner in embedded payroll with an industry amassing billions of dollars in untapped revenue.
Our mission is to empower companies to become their own fin-tech company using our simple, seamless and forward thinking payroll technology and we'd love to learn more about you and how you could be a fit for our growing team here in San Francisco!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Puzzl is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Lead to help manage content programs that communicate a compelling narrative that drives brand awareness and attracts audiences into our marketing and sales funnels.
You will work closely with our Head of Growth and Brand Designer to build a content library that helps our prospects and customers understand our platform in a way that elevates the Puzzl brand.
Someone in this role will be creating high-quality marketing and sales assets for B2B technology companies in payroll, fin-tech, vertical SaaS, or other technologies. As Puzzl's Content Marketing Lead it would be great if you have an appreciation and curiosity for fin-tech and the companies innovating in this sector.
SOME THINGS YOU MAY BE WORKING ON
- Plan, write, edit, and manage from conception to completion all campaign content assets, including ebooks, white papers, webinars, infographics, videos, podcasts, case studies, solution briefs, site and landing pages, and emails. In some cases, manage the work of freelance writers and/or outside agencies, copyediting, managing review cycles, overseeing revisions, and proofing final assets
- Collaborate with product, customer success and sales to gain a deep understanding of our platform and our customers priorities and perspectives
- Stay up to date on fin-tech and payments best practices, trends, and technology
- You will use available research and data to drive effective content that will attract the audience's attention
- Understand and appreciate the needs and challenges of Puzzl's prospects, customers, and partners at different phases of their journey with our brand, and creatively plan and execute content that supports their needs and encourages conversion along that journey
- Use your creative writing skills to write narratives that attract both developers and business audiences alike
- 3+ years of content creation experience in content marketing at a B2B technology company content agency, freelance and/or brand journalism.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- You are a stickler for grammar, accuracy, consistency, and clarity
- Ability to plan and create compelling stories across formats and channels, whether video, digital, long-form, infographics, slides, blogs
- Knowledge of unique process needs for each channel
- Content planning and content calendar management experience that includes content audits, gap analysis, and customer journey
Puzzl is located in the SoMa district of San Francisco and we value in-person collaboration and communication as we grow and scale our business. We are a tight-knit, inclusive community that is into: music , cocktails , pets , ping-pong and above all else ~ high quality espresso but more importantly we value championing for our employees to bring their authentic true selves to work and aim to provide a fun and collaborative work environment for everyone!
- 100% coverage health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and equity for all employees
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Free snacks and drinks and Friday happy hours
- Awesome Puzzl Swag
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
This is our process for most of our roles, but sometimes stages are subject to change from time-to-time, but we will definitely notify you of the change ahead of time.
Step 1: Chat with our recruiter or hiring manager
Step 2: Chat with one of our founders or hiring manager
Step 3: Take-Home Assignment
Step 4: Presentation/Final Interview with the team
Puzzl is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.