Federal Services Sales Executive (SAE) – Remote Based Field Sales/Channel Partner Team
Dell Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology and business solutions to a broad range of customers. We are currently looking for an IT Services Sales Executive (SAE) to join our team aligned to a subset of the Federal Channel Partner (VAR and Distributor) community. The individual will be responsible for selling our Professional Services Portfolio – which includes project based consulting services, Managed Services/Residency, Training & Education as well as technology integration services – those “close to the box”. This portfolio includes Support and Deployment Services such as factory configuration, logistics and expert support offerings for both workstation (“client”) and data center (“enterprise”) aligned technologies. Qualified applicants must be US Citizens and must have experience in selling to the Federal Government. It is preferred that candidates reside within the Washington, DC or Austin, TX metropolitan areas.
- Develops Partner Strategy (strategic + tactical) using our tools such as Partner Growth Framework and PS Alignment Heatmap
Sells portfolio through the Channel Partner for program pursuits and on-contract growth (OCG)
- Utilize Consultative Sales approach to position Dell Technologies as Business Partner to both Federal Agencies and Channel Partners
- Collaborate with Dell Federal’s Business Development and Capture teams to create demand and advance a services opportunity from qualification, through teaming to closure
- Analyze reporting to uncover and pursue services attach or upsell opportunities from current pipeline as well as historical purchases.
- Assume a thought leadership role through customer/partner presentations, training of the aligned Dell sales community. Energy focused to educating aligned Channel Partners to emerging market opportunities (i.e. Ramsomware risk) and Dell Services differentiated value (CyberRecovery Solutions)
- Ensure sales/presales resources are focused on qualified, high-value opportunities. This is a leadership aspect of the role – run the SAE/SSR weekly activities as a small business where the SAE owns the “P&L”.
- US Citizenship, cleared or clearable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in solution selling in the Federal market. Ideally selling technologies and professional services with an OEM, FSI or with a VAR.
- 6+ years of solution sales experience at a Tier 1 IT Solutions Provider selling large, multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts (Federal “Program Business”) or on-going consulting project services.
- Experience identifying, developing, and managing relationships at the senior executive and CXO levels. Need to demonstrate knowledge of both the business (KPI’s, growth/success metrics) and personal factors (legacy, exit strategies) that influence decisions at these levels.
- Possess the industry, technology, and client knowledge necessary to develop a creative, differentiated campaigns (aligned to partner growth framework)
- Need to be able to challenge established practices diplomatically, and take necessary risks to achieve these differentiating solutions (Challenger Sales Model)
With more than 160,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell Technologies team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to social impact innovation. Our team members embody the Dell Culture Code. We engage in an open, inclusive manner and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?- Life at Dell Technologies means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 August 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.