YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Member Services Supervisor Wellness Center Celebration Full Time Day
400 Celebration PL, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth – Celebration
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital
- AdventHealth Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney’s planned community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking, research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and spirit in the defeat of illness and disease
Work Hours/Shift: Full time 40hrs a week
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Pursues new relationships, and contacts potential clients/members via cold and warm calls, at tradeshows and conferences, and through community connections and networking functions. Works with high level executives and benefit managers at local businesses to inform them of the features and benefits of the Wellness Center products and services and negotiates closure within a set of given confines
- May travel to local tradeshows, events, health fairs, and conferences or coordinates sales team to cover special events. Coordinates the transport and set up of display and presentation materials, handouts, and equipment. Attracts and presents to prospective clients/members in a way that honors the Mission of AdventHealth and the vision of the Wellness Center
- Trains, coordinates, and encourages team members to perform inside sales by upselling products and services to established members/clients in a way that makes them feel comfortable, and better served by the experience. May include the closing of sales of products and services, such as, pro shop inventory, personal training services, spa packages, membership upgrades, executive health assessments, sports assessments, nutrition counseling, and others
- May coordinate and execute member/client retention events, surveys, contests, and communications to ensure maximum engagement and promotes use of Wellness Centers portfolio of health and wellness products and services
- Provides database support by managing the portfolio of products, ensuring that they are appropriately entered into sales software, and ensuring the sales team and other appropriate personnel are properly trained in selling each product or service. Provides weekly sales reports as requested
- Supervises team and schedules staff to work membership and guest services desks. Coordinates sales team to assist with internal sales as well as events and health fairs. Sets realistic goals for each sales team member and holds the team accountable for achieving set goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May supervise, train and coordinate Membership Sales, Kids Klub, and Front Desk
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Four years of technical experience
- BLS certification
- Product and service sales knowledge
- Public speaking ability
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and have good comprehension of conversational English
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Five years high end sales experience
- Sales software experience
- Health and Wellness related experience
- Customer Service experience
The Member Services Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and coordination of sales related to all Wellness Center products and services in their appropriate target markets. May oversee Kids Klub and any other applicable office staff. Trains and coordinates Membership & Guest Service sales team to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service, as well as, creating an engaged sales team for the purposes of prospecting, upselling, member retention, satisfaction, referrals, member engagement and new member experience. May travel to local events or coordinate team to cover events and establish and maintain corporate partnerships. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.