Job DescriptionCompany Profile
Home Capital Group Inc., together with its operating subsidiary Home Trust Company, has developed a track record of success as Canada’s leading alternative lender, employing nearly 800 people in our Toronto headquarters and branches across the country. Building on the demonstrated strength of our core residential and commercial mortgage lending business, the Company and its affiliates also offer complementary lending services and competitive deposit investment products. Our culture has been shaped by the passion and integrity of our people. Home Trust is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Home Capital Group, trading on the TSX under the symbol HCG.
- Execute initiatives to operate the portfolio while continuously seeking ways to be increasingly efficient, to improve customer satisfaction or improve results
- Act as the business and customer champion across various functional groups
- Report and present on plans, progress, results and adjustments required in order to achieve the planned results
- Be the subject matter expert to support broker Business Development Managers (BDM’s).
- Work directly with referral partners and internal stakeholders to deliver sales targets.
- Implement sales programs, deliver training or sales presentations as required, lead process changes or product enhancements to improve effectiveness in all channel
- Analyse reports and spearhead analysis to uncover opportunities to grow the credit card portfolio
- Monitor portfolio performance (customer engagement, spend, balances, etc) and recommend actions and programs to improve/enhance KPI’s and results
- Create convincing and concise recommendations for plans, programs and new products
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to generate balanced recommendations
Post secondary degree or diploma preferred in related area
- 3 - 5 years of experience in credit card product management
- Sound understanding of credit cards, key drivers and the regulatory environment
- Experience working within a sales organization with brokers or branch staff
Project management/ planning
Communication (verbal and written) - excellent
Public speaking/ presentation
All employees of Home Capital Group Inc. must comply with all applicable Home Capital Group Inc, Home Trust Company, and specific Line of Business policies, standards, guidelines and controls. Additionally, all employees are obligated to become familiar with Home’s risk management framework and understand the operational risk management requirements within their specific business. Employees are also expected to understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct & Ethics Policy at all times and escalate any issues or concerns through various reporting channels (i.e. Ombudsman, Compliance Hotline, Whistleblower Policy, etc).