Craver is one of the fastest growing technology startups in Canada. We have developed a leading mobile app platform for the restaurant industry and we help hundreds of local restaurants to engage their customers with a mobile app that is branded for their restaurant. With best-in-class features such as mobile ordering, payment, rewards, loyalty and more, we help them engage and grow their loyal customer base. We are working with local brands such as Railtown Cafe, Dalina and AJ’s Pizzeria, as well as many brands across North America. Our app platform democratizes technology so that it is accessible to local businesses, and will in the future be able to power the technology needs of small businesses across the globe.
Craver experienced record growth in 2020 and has been named one of the 11 Canadian Tech Companies to Watch in 2021.
As a key leading member of our Sales team, you would work to expand upon our success by building out a scalable sales function, and to lead the end-to-end sales process. You would also have the opportunity to build out and coach the growing sales and marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead end to end sales process for Craver Standard and Premium deals.
- Quickly learn to articulate and demonstrate the technical functionality and feature set of the app platform.
- Optimize each step of the sales funnel to maximize conversion of good fit customers.
- Educate and qualify prospective leads, run demonstrations, and manage leads through the sales process, maintaining accurate records of all prospecting within Hubspot CRM.
- Lead and develop the process of prospecting new customers through proven outbound strategies which include social media, email, phone, and B2B marketing.
- Ability to manage a growing sales team, including hiring, training and coaching new Sales Development Reps, and Account Executives.
- Create a sales playbook that is able to scale across different products, sales teams and geographies.
- Analyze sales and marketing funnel data and present recommendations to management on how to optimize the funnel.
- Achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Lead customer communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met, even after the sale is closed.
- Assist Customer Success Team in post-sale engagement efforts to ensure customers are getting value from the platform and to maximize usefulness of the app platform to the customer, and minimize churn.
- Upsell customers to expand feature sets or product offerings.
- Stay up to date with product features, and updates.
- Re-engage past prospects, and former customers.
- Be an adaptable sales leader - able to learn new methods based on data and feedback, and also able to inspire other sales team members to follow your example.
Who You are:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a high-performance environment, preferably in a SaaS or technology company.
- You have excellent speaking, writing, presenting, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- You have excellent leadership skills, and can coach and mentor a team to be successful.
- You are an active listener, and are keen to learn more to master your craft.
- You want to work hard, work smart, and become very successful
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- You are a self-starter, quick learner, and have the discipline and drive to meet and exceed your targets.
- You are an impeccable communicator, whether it be via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, or in person.
- You are resilient and determined to challenge yourself and others daily.
- You use challenges as a learning opportunity and motivation for success.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You convey enthusiasm, energy and sincerity in your interactions.
- You have significant experience owning and exceeding a quota, or being responsible for hitting targets, such as fundraising, telethons, or selling products or services.
Working with us:
- Work at one of the fastest growing, most impactful tech startups in Canada, and get involved at an exciting time for growth, with excellent opportunities for career growth. If you are a driven high performer and self-starter, this is the way to move your career into hyper-growth mode.
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment with reasonably flexible hours with an engaged team that are making things happen, not just punching in the clock.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge while bringing new innovative ideas into life.
- Clear potential path to management and executive team (e.g. VP of Sales, CRO) for someone who demonstrates consistent exceptional performance in this role.
- A generous benefits package including prescription drug coverage, massage and dental.
- Stock-options and quarterly and annual bonus.
- A competitive salary with a mixture of base and commission - $70,000 to $120,000.
Job Type: Full-time