Calverley Inc brings unique and desirable retail brands into the global business gifting space – meeting the demands for new, interesting products.
As part of our aggressive growth forecast, we’re looking to hire a Businesses Development Representative. This is an exciting time to join the team, as we expand. This role will be focused on promoting Tile™ the global market leading bluetooth key finder. Tile™ makes everything findable and currently has millions of users globally which is growing year on year. Due to Tile’s stronghold in the retail market, we are looking to bolster sales in the U.S corporate channel.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for generating sales with new & existing trade clients in the corporate channel for Tile™. This will be a remote role, however some travel will be required for events and visiting key clients.
As the driven new business hunter you will;
- Generate your own opportunities across your target vertical.
- Be the go to person for all Trade/Distributors/Re-sellers in the U.S.
- Acquire and present a strong knowledge of the Tile™ range and customization options.
- Work with Sales Leadership in developing short and long-term strategies to grow existing accounts and penetrate key decision makers at new accounts.
- The role will incorporate cold calling and with that the ability to be persistent and unflappable.
- Effectively utilize social media, including LinkedIn and other business-related networking resources / tools to secure new business.
- Persistent, tenacious, driven, creative and engaging.
- A new business hunter with a successful track record of performance.
- Ability to manage the whole sales process from cold lead generation through to close.
- Background in B2B sales, ideally with some experience in corporate gifting.
- Knowledge and understanding of trade/distributors/re-sellers in the U.S.
- A proactive sales style with an investigative nature.
- Commercial acumen, realizing the value in every opportunity.
- A passion for understanding the customer and their needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)