Book King is looking for a software trainer who loves helping customers grow and succeed. While previous software training experience would be a plus, the successful candidate is someone with capable computer skills who is confident and enthusiastic.
It's an exciting time at Book King. Already experiencing rapid year-over-year growth, we're seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join our team as a Training and Support Specialist.
About Book King
Book King is a recreation management software solution developed by Pacific Tier Solutions. Pacific Tier Solutions is an innovative, customer service focused software development company located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Established in 2002, Pacific Tier Solutions utilizes cloud computing to enable customers to maximize schedulable assets, optimize resource allocation, improve administrative processes and management of recreation facilities and services.
Pacific Tier Solutions is a leading provider of Recreation Management Software to customers across North America. Our innovative Scheduling, Registration, Membership, Point of Sale and Public Access Modules paired with a world-class design team committed to excellence in customer service has set us apart from our competition.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible working environment and office hours
· Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
About the Position
Book King is seeking an articulate and experienced Customer Support and Training Specialist to help new customers implement our platform successfully, and help existing customers continue to learn and grow in its usage and. You will be responsible for growing and developing relationships with new and existing customers while providing content and training experiences that encourage adoption and optimization of our platform.
Whether it’s providing virtual, instructor-led onboarding training, running best practices sessions, optimization sessions, or leading classroom-style events and webinars, you’ll be innovating and improving our customer experience.
· Develop an expert understanding of the Book King platform and be capable of answering a range of basic to moderate difficulty live Q&A questions
· Deliver high quality live and recorded training sessions to new and existing customers
· Work with our Customer Success Managers to identify training needs, then plan, design and deliver training interventions
· Partner with internal SMEs to maintain training content, ensuring new features and platform updates are included in our training plans
· Work effectively and independently to guide and direct clients - acting as a sherpa for our customers, as well as providing technical guidance both externally for clients, and internally as well
· Possess a customer-first mentality and think about problems from the perspective of different user roles
· Proactively identify and implement process improvements and help us build a world-class Customer Success function
· Work closely with customers to understand and customize training content to meet their needs
· Schedule, organize, and coordinate all training sessions
· Advocate for our customers and become their trusted advisor
· Provide timely assistance to support tickets regarding customer software questions and needs
· Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills - dynamic, enthusiastic, upbeat individual who connects well with others
· Ability to work with a range of technologies to support customer learning including Zoom, Word, Excel and JIRA (support case management software)
· Skilled at leading needs analyses
· Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
· Ability to communicate complex business software processes effectively
Please send in your application now! We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. Thank you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
The Customer Success Team are currently remote-only throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, however we will return to our Victoria (Langford) office on a negotiated, flexible basis in the future.
- Software Training: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19