BUICK GMC SALESPERSON
General Summary – Sales Consultant must enjoy meeting and working with people, have very good communication skills, a high-level of self-confidence, and be driven and motivated. Sales Consultant must assist customers with their car buying experience while providing professional guidance to ensure that every customer enjoys a dealership experience that is congruent with our ongoing pursuit of excellence in customer satisfaction. Sales Consultant are responsible for gathering required customer information, following up with customer to ensure satisfaction as well as obtain referrals and repeat business.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Maintains professional appearance.
Supervision Received –Supervision and guidance received from Floor Managers, Sales Managers, General Sales Manager, and General Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
No prior experience or training.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
Bert Ogden Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer