We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a take-charge, proactive, Inside Sales Representative. You love to develop end-user customer accounts and reseller partnerships. You thrive on consultative phone sales and you can easily manage any territory. When asked “what drives you?” you reply, “the opportunity to sell a product and service I believe in”. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk.
We’re currently looking for a Greenfield Territory Manager to join our Greenfield Team
The Inside Sales Territory Manager manages all direct and indirect selling activities within an assigned territory and fundamental focus of new logo acquisition. Teams will consist of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue. Responsible for achieving or exceeding assigned revenue targets within an assigned territory.
- Set qualified appointments for field counterparts with new customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
- Begin to establish relationships with key Channel partners, System Integrators, and any other external partner, to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Establish relationships with Field Sales, Systems Engineers, Consultants, and other sales specialists to maximize the full potential of every opportunity.
- Day-to-day execution of sales activities to exceed the business performance targets
- Achieve and exceed the daily, quarterly and annual targets – both pipeline generation with new logos, and activity based targets, as well as accurately forecast pipeline generation
- Engage with customers to determine their needs and find opportunities to fulfill their needs with Citrix’s products and services
- Utilize modern digital selling and marketing techniques and tools to engage, communicate and develop a relationship effectively with key business decision makers
- 1-3 years of previous tele-sales or phone based consultative sales strongly preferred. New Logo Acquisition strongly considered.
- Strong listening skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to communicate successfully over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
- Sophisticated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic Consultative Selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is preferred
- Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor) preferred
- CCSP certification a plus
- AA degree or equivalent experience
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Inside Sales Rep (ISR)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.