At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
Cloud and Network Services
Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
Job Position Summary Description
Cloud and Network Services (CNS) Global Business Center (GBC) is seeking a strategic business leader to drive the software and services business with communication service providers in the market unit. The business leader is responsible for the leading the go-to-market strategy account strategy execution and tactics. This includes managing the orders, revenue, and profitability of the CNS business – guiding, inspiring, and leading the business by managing account plans, opportunity win plans, successful sales strategies to exceeding our growth plans. The business leader will drive the overall CNS account strategy by engaging Nokia Customer Experience resources, CNS GBC leadership, pre-sales, market services (consulting and care), product teams, marketing, and other related extended teams. The business leader will engage in key customer relationships and be actively engaged in driving breakthrough business solutions which make a material difference to the customers business. The overall success in this role is a combination of customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and delivering profitable results to Nokia.
- Develop and drive the CNS account strategy, tactics, and sales plans.
- Engage the account manager team and partner with the related support teams (business development, pre-sales, marketing, etc.) to continuously generate strong pipeline that supports the achievement of quarterly and annual plan.
- Develop C-suite relationships with key customers and partners. Engage CNS leadership in these relationships to facilitate strategic engagements.
- Understand customer business paint points and KPI’s that are established to meet their business objectives.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in meeting with C-Suite key decision makers to obtain executive sponsorship in pursuit of the business.
- Position the CNS value proposition, demonstrating business benefits and ROI differentiating Nokia from competitors.
- Achieve and strive to exceed quota(s) by executing the strategy for this market.
- Partner with the broader Nokia sales teams to leverage joint solutioning and sales.
- Introduce appropriate senior Nokia leadership resources in pursuit of profitable results.
- Work with external partners to extend our sales efforts.
- Strictly adhere to the published Nokia SELL & NSW processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent the organization at key sales development events (conferences, trade-shows, regional events, etc.).
- Willingness to travel 50% of a random schedule – candidate should be able to work efficiently to maximize travel schedule, customer engagement, and internal demands.
- Represent Nokia in a professional and an ethical manner.
Location: The candidate must be located in Seattle / Bellevue, WA or Murray Hill, NJ.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- At least 10 years of software sales and sales management experience with track record in developing accounts and closing deals.
- Demonstrable track record in consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets
- People management experience, particularly managing direct sales teams
- Capable to rapidly acquire knowledge of NSW portfolio to articulate its value proposition
- Customer relationship skills up to senior management/CxO levels
- Account planning and sales strategy experience
- Financial business acumen
- Capable to adapt to the multi-cultural environment of the supported MU, including preferably with language skills to talk the language of the targeted customers
- Excellent English verbal, written, and presentation skills required.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.