Data Entry | Healthcare
San Diego, CA
Are you looking for a job where you can grow, have a flexible schedule, and a supportive team behind you? Mission Healthcare is the company to give you all that and MORE! We take pride in putting our employees’ needs first. In 2018 & 2019 we were nominated and awarded a Top Workplace award. One of our biggest motivators is to let our employees know they are making a positive difference in the lives of others and that their dedicated commitment matters and affects the medical care journey of our patients, their loved ones and the communities we serve.
Our mission, as a clinically owned and operated organization, it to have a positive impact on the lives of our patients, their families and our healthcare partners throughout the continuum of care.
Join our team and serve our community with PURPOSE!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- ALL EMPLOYEE BENEFIT OFFERINGS:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Sick Leave Program
- Development & Continued Education
- Team Licensing Assistance
- Employee Team Support
- Employee Referral Program
- FULL TIME AND PART TIME BENEFIT OFFERINGS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (available the 1st day of month following date of hire)
- 401(k) Plan
- Flex & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life, AD&D, Accident, Critical Care & Cancer Insurance
- Vacation Time Accrual
- Holiday Pay (Full time only)
Job Description Summary:
Portal Management Coordinator role is critical to the interface with referral sources who use electronic portals to deliver health records and referrals to post-acute providers like Mission Healthcare. PMCs perform a variety of administrative and sales duties in the office, including, but not limited to the initiation and coordination of the portal referral acceptance. The primary goals of the PMC are to identify the needs of the referral and coordinate the acceptance and completion of the referral. They must also utilize their communication skills to alert all internal interested parties of the referral opportunity and acceptance or declining of the referral.
Essential Job Functions:
- engage in outbound case manager communication through the electronic portal and help to capture referral opportunities, as well as facilitate the completion of referrals that are officially placed with Mission.
- Perform administrative tasks such as physician verification, insurance verification, assignment of referral, coordination/alerting the field marketer for in-person follow-up, and record keeping on specific account intricacies and profile details.
- responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- work seamlessly with all team members (both internal and external) to ensure that referral opportunities are captured, conversion-to-admission rates are improving, and timeliness of responses are meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Build relationship with referral sources and Mission Account Managers.
1. Ability to remain positive and resilient while working under pressure and against deadlines.
2. have excellent verbal and written communication skill, organizational and problem-solving skill.
3. Strong Customer Service Skill
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
6. Tech Savvy
7. Healthcare experience
8. Microsoft Office
9. Web portal Support
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations