Do you want earnings that are directly related to your success on the job? Are you in a sales role that promises potential but doesn’t give you all the tools necessary to be successful? The National Account Executive’s at Reliant Funding are given numerous leads, cutting edge technology, management that is there to help you and an opportunity to be a part of a family where we want everyone to succeed. If you believe you are among the best, then there is no ceiling on what you can accomplish within our Company.
- An internal Marketing Team that utilizes direct mail and other channels to drive inbound leads
- Smaller teams to provide greater assistance when needed which are between 8 and 12 reps per manager
- An extremely competitive commission structure
- An unwavering work-ethic and drive to be the best
- Experience building relationships and an ability to develop instant rapport
- More than 2 years of experience in a sales capacity
- At least one year of experience in the Merchant Cash Advance space
- Experience in qualifying leads, making second appointments and closing deals
- Experience with Salesforce.com
On-Target Earnings After:
- 1st Year- $90,000 to $125,000
- 2nd Year- $100,000 to $200,000
- 3rd Year- $200,000+
- Base Salary- $45,000
Established in 2008, Reliant provides short term working capital for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Reliant has been named to the Inc. 500/5000 for 7 consecutive years and San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies the past 7 years. Reliant is a leading alternative source for Small Business Funding, the 28th fastest growing Financial Services company in the United States.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions may include but are not limited to sitting and standing for long periods of time, typing, data entry, reading on a computer and communicating via telephone. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reliant Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Location: 9540 Towne Centre Dr, St# 200
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your personal email address?
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location