gettacar's mission is to create the best car buying and ownership experience. We offer a seamless experience through our direct-to-your-door online platform that enables users to buy, finance, and trade used cars on their terms. With customer service in mind, we give our buyers 7 days to decide if they'd like to keep the car and back it up with an industry-leading gettacar guarantee. Our team combines decades of car industry experience with innovators from successful startups to change the way people buy cars. gettacar is the future of car buying, and we'd love to bring you along for the ride!
The Customer Success Advisor - Field Operations is responsible for supporting the Sales team and its customers through the Powered By Gettacar purchasing process. The CSA - Field Operations provides exceptional service and creates the ultimate level of client satisfaction with vehicle purchases. Also, they will partner with outside departments to ensure that the customer has a seamless experience.
We'll count on you to:
- Access the customer's daily needs in order to match the top vehicle option/s through gettacar's inventory
- Guide customers through every step of gettacar's easy car buying process from the time they submit their application through their time of pick up/delivery
- Assist customers with completing applications and arranging the best financing options possible by working closely with our bank lenders
- Present a unique and unforgettable experience to every customer upon delivery of their vehicle
- Follow up with all leads to ensure all customers are introduced to the gettacar car buying experience
- Compile all relevant records and documents to ensure smooth and quick transactions
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Titles, Funding, Retention, and other key departments
- Be a "Champion of Change." Our Customer Sales Agents are essentially gettacar's brand ambassadors. A Customer Sales Agent should be able to diminish untraditional sales habits and make the team around them better, serving as a troubleshooter and trainer
Align with gettacar's Core Values:
- Empathy, Start With Heart - consider customers and teammates perspectives, display humility
- Tenacity, Never Stop on Yellow - face challenges head-on, accept failure, and learn from it
- Curiosity, Ask Why - continuously seek opportunities to learn new things
- Transparency, Keep it Real - be honest, ethical, and truthful in all exchanges
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- PA Motor Vehicle Sales License required (can be obtained upon accepted job offer)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both internally and externally
- Heightened attention to detail with incredible organization skills
- Ability to be an individual contributor while also thriving in a team environment
- A high level of integrity
- Enthusiasm and energy to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing start-up!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Flexible work hours and Life Time Off (LTO) eligibility to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Employee stock program - we're all owners here!
- Opportunity to work with an all-hands-on-deck, collaborative group in a growing start-up environment!
gettacar is committed to celebrating diversity and strives to create a culture of inclusion and acceptance for our employees. gettacar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status