Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging and music to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles each take on individual identities within the Digimarc Platform. We are a curious and courageous team and lean on our values to guide our decision making. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. Come join us and help contribute to a better future.
The Solutions Engineer will provide a technical sales conduit to ensure the Digimarc platform aligns with the clients’ immediate and long-term business objectives. The individual will assess technical fit and provide best practices for integration, deployment, and iterative refinement. This includes demonstrating and describing the structure, characteristics, and other aspects of technology to project stakeholders.
The Solutions Engineer is viewed by the client as a trusted advisor and works with the customer and sales team from the buying process through the delivery of a long term, compelling value proposition. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, adaptive, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn, and clearly convey complex information to our customers is a key component of this position as well as the ability to work with all levels of client management, partner, and contracted resources.
This role is part of the Sales Team but will work broadly across the organization to collaborate while building processes and solutions to maximize customer lifetime value. We work closely with our Product partners to realize the full potential of the platform and this represents an exciting opportunity to work with highly skilled individuals across multiple industry verticals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support: work with internal Digimarc teams and third-party technology providers to identify business problems, facilitate requirements sessions, describe product features, and value propositions, and perform digital solution demos.
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points; identify the desired solution architecture that will address the issues and pain points with Digimarc technologies at the heart of that solution.
- Partner with the Sales team to articulate customer requirements, ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services, set the stage for a successful customer implementation of Digimarc products, and establish the foundation for a long term differentiated value.
- Review and provide guidance on design and implementation strategies, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks.
- Develop templates and best practices for both software and hardware solutions deployment into end user accounts, working with regional sales teams.
- Provide specific Voice of Customer feedback to appropriate product, system, solution, and service business leaders – for future product development, quality, modification, customer satisfaction and other purposes.
- Assist with existing and new account planning and strategy to facilitate adoption and drive revenue growth, including providing technical input to support sales quotes and business development efforts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Passion in participating, creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Marketing and Sales experience are a plus
- 3+ years technical sales experience with contemporary software technologies, like Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms or edge computing solutions
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized with an attention to detail and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Innate intellectual curiosity about our product, our partners, and our competitors
- Drives innovation through a culture of learning, front line empowerment risk taking and obsessive customer focus
- Strategic business acumen and complex problem-solving skills in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong written and oral communication, negotiation, interaction management, and presentation skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Salesforce
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Caring, Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Loyalty and Knowledge.
- Experience with printing and/or packaging production with a focus on prepress software tools and quality control processes preferred but not required.
- Experience with traditional and digital printing technologies and variable data printing preferred but not required.
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a remote position.