In response to cyber adversaries who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
The profile you must successfully demonstrate:
- Track record of consistently achieving and exceeding quota.
- Working for up-start, hyper-growth companies combined with large company experience.
- Driving a complex enterprise sales process.
- Selling disruptive enterprise security solutions/services to CISO’s & CIO’s of enterprise-level companies
- Intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise-grade, groundbreaking solution, coupled with high levels of professionalism and integrity.
Your path for success – our expectations of you within first 90 days:
- Identify, research and formalize a comprehensive territory strategy using all of the resources provided you, which include: field marketing, inside lead/demand generation, channel/partner alliance teams.
- Familiarize yourself with IronNet’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your target accounts or assigned territory.
- Drive complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of services and present to Director, VP, and C-level executives.
- Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales leadership.
- Master IronNet’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team.
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working closely with our channel partners on account mapping.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Deliver quarterly business reports to sales leadership on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
We're looking for someone with:
- Our strong preference is a validated successful background in selling either big ticket enterprise security management solutions such as SIEM, GRC, SOAR, SOC solutions, DLP, Sandboxing, Threat, Vulnerability and Risk Management, Enterprise MSSP, DLP, cloud security or Enterprise SaaS.
- You have a good working knowledge of network /enterprise security with good domain experience.
- You are a proven solution seller with a strong track record of consistent Enterprise sales overachievement with customer transactions often over $1m.
- You have worked with Channel partners and have a deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach as well as the associated vendor and partner eco-system.
- You demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation while demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- You are persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently focus on a 'path to success' approach to winning business, effectively communicating IronNet's compelling value proposition to your clients.
- Competitive compensation and equity!
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners.
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working remotely and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
At IronNet, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
What we expect from you . . .
- The Mission Continues
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead.
- Be the best and prove it.
- Act with integrity―always do the right thing.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved cybersecurity company in the world.
The most successful people at IronNet consistently demonstrate these qualities:
- Always Accountable: You commit to be the best at your job and prove it every day, delivering results with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Will to Win: You demonstrate urgency and take thoughtful risks, understanding that failing fast is critical to success.
- Flexible and Adaptable: You anticipate and plan for potential changes based on competing internal and external demands and do not let shifting priorities frustrate or annoy them.
- Highly Capable and Innovative: You develop innovative solutions to complex problems, strive for continuous improvement and adapt quickly to changes.
- Technical Fit: You understand the technology specific to the team / role / duties of the position. The more senior the position that you are applying for, the more that we expect you to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas.
Recognition & Awards
More About IronNet: IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and commercial cyber experience, and the company is advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment professionals, including Jan Tighe Retired Vice Admiral, Former Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare and Director, Naval Intelligence, US Navy; and Jack Keane Chairman, Institute for the Study of War, Retired Four-Star General, Former Vice Chief of Staff, US Army.
Benefits of Working at IronNet: IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
Follow us on LinkedIn