Amwell is seeking a motivated and energetic Technical Support Engineer join the Customer Support team at Amwell. The Technical Support Engineer works cross-functionally to help maximize the value that Amwell Clients get from their installed products. They will play a critical role in the Customer Support organization, serving as the functional manager to technical escalation and diagnostic resource for Level 2 and Technical Account Management. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and thrives in a rapidly changing and highly collaborative support and operational environment. Strong attention to detail, tactical problem solving, and excellent analytical skills are all key attributes for this role. A track record of building strong and effective working relationships among cross-functional internal teams is a must.
- Prioritize workload based on business and client priority and impact and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Govern overall status of ticket queue in the teams' portfolio, prioritize and ensure SLAs are being met.
- Primary conduit to internal technical resources, participates in war rooms to develop cross-functional mitigation plans.
- Represents support organization as key participant to perform live logging and provide technical expertise during external meetings.
- Follow, standardize, and enhance the log analysis template to expedite resolutions.
- Run SQL queries and analyze server application and access logs to perform root cause analysis on issues escalated to the queue.
- Creates documentation to enable repeatable processes, knowledgebase, and common troubleshooting scenarios.
- Collaborate with the Development, Hosting, L2 Support, and Technical Account Managers to reproduce and characterize reported issues.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing application logs and troubleshooting network application functionality in a client-facing support function.
- Experience with Oracle SQL, database queries of Microsoft SQL, Java, stack trace, web service calls, API's.
- Proven understanding of client-server application structure.
- Proven ability to multi-task, collaborate, and work through complex problems independently, utilizing structured problem-solving methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, templates).
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce a plus
Should you join Amwell and the Customer Support team, you can expect:
The Support team is a growing organization within Amwell. This team exhibits excellent communication skills with all levels of management, excels at multi-tasking and displays A+ problem-solving skills. The Eligibility and Billing Specialist is a new role on the Support team, which provides the opportunity to help shape and mold the way this role progresses. Additional responsibilities are available as the individual masters current workload, and there is potential for growth.