Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We're dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers' entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
A Services Architect (SA) will work with Datadog customers to architect and implement the Datadog solution. SA's ensure that customer needs have been met and that the solution is fully functioning according to specification. SA's are accountable for the outcome of these initiatives, and frequently collaborate with other Datadog resources to drive success.
- Provide customers technical hands-on-keyboard expertise in architecting and implementation of Datadog products
- Manage projects with supervision of an engagement manager, owning and completing tasks and deliverables.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide optimal and complete solutions based on the stakeholder needs
- Provide operational readiness training to customers for using Datadog
- Collaborate with Datadog's product management, engineering and technical services teams to help identify new features and products
- Continuously evolve best practices to technical product adoption and customer success
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the Adoptions Services team
- Someone with a solid technical grounding and hands-on experience of IT Operations
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional who understands a company's business requirements with ease and explain Datadog's value and technical details to both business and technical stakeholders
- Someone who understands the strong connection between delivery activities and business objectives
- Confident in your hands-on experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- Skilled in using CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Knowledgeable about Containerization tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher etc.
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 75% of the time
- Bonus Points:
- Someone with a successful track record with 3+ years experience working as an Architect or Consultant in a professional services team
- Experience using Datadog and/or other monitoring tools
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog's Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.