Crescendo's clients are passionate DE&I strategists who are building inclusive cultures at the world's best companies. As their platform of choice for scaling inclusion programs worldwide, Crescendo helps them offer personalized learning experiences for employees around the world and measure the change in inclusive behaviour over time. Our client base is growing, so we're looking for an empathetic and analytical Customer Success Manager to support our customers in achieving their goals with Crescendo.
As a Customer Success Manager at Crescendo, you will:
- Manage mid-market and large enterprise clients from contract through to retention, upsell, and churn
- Navigate customers' organizational structure to define milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery
- Drive successful adoption and onboarding to help companies realize the value of Crescendo
- Expand and renew contracts with clients
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders and provide additional resources and strategies tailored to their needs
- Effectively communicate client and user needs to our Product team and update clients on new features
Salary: $50K-60K + commission on upsells
Benefits include: health & dental, flexible hours & work-from-anywhere policies, annual learning budget
- 1-3 years of experience in customer success, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients and navigating stakeholders
- Customer onboarding and expansion experience
- Excellent language and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales and upselling experience
- Able to prioritize and manage competing demands and adapt to change
- Results-driven approach to goal setting and work
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Fluent in a second language (or more)
- Professional experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion, either through participation or as a leader
Crescendo helps leading organizations scale and measure inclusive action. By providing a private learning space for every employee to engage in diversity, equity, and inclusion at their organization, Crescendo makes it possible to scale DEI to even the largest global workplaces. Our clients include Fortune 500s and startups alike, and we are working towards our vision of equity for all, in all workplaces. At Crescendo, you’ll be part of building something that makes a real impact on people all around the world.
Our team is fully remote, with members spread across the globe. We believe the best ideas come from happy people, so we offer a flexible and inclusive working environment where people from all walks of life can thrive together.
O*ur commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:
At Crescendo, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are at the core of why we exist, and it is our belief that our strong commitment to these values enable us to build products that maximize team potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Our commitment to Accessibility:
Crescendo provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Our default communication channel throughout the process is email + Google Meet (which has closed captions). Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us.
Job Type: Full-time