Deloitte is defining the digital landscape. We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Product Strategy & Lifecycle Management practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in PLM's newest and future solutions
Our team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 3 years of work experience
- 1 year of experience with one or more of the following Product Lifecycle Management solutions: Siemens Teamcenter, PTC Windchill, Enovia or Oracle Agile PLM
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience or Oracle certification in implementing Oracle Cloud PLM (Product Development, Innovation Management or Product Data Hub modules) and/or Oracle Agile PLM
- Prior consulting experience or Fortune 500 organization
- Experience in the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and solution design
- Experience with core PLM capabilities such as Bill of Material or Engineering Change Management
- Familiarity with other Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management applications
- Strong oral, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Word