The Dynata Enterprise Sales Director role exists to drive profitable and sustainable business growth for our most important clients so that the clients would not consider taking their business elsewhere. We adopt a strategic and disciplined approach to managing accounts and set and follow a fruitful long-term account strategy that is measurable and can be used to track the success of the portfolio. We are the expert on the client and know what they need before they do.
- Master Dynata products, services, pricing, and how to apply these to satisfy client needs and fulfill project requirements
- Leverage data to analyze, plan and forecast assigned accounts.
- Manage assigned accounts, utilizes knowledge to support the customer with Dynata products
- Seek competitive insights and intelligence to inform the company of challenges and opportunities in the marketplace
- Conducts discovery calls with decision makers and influencers
- Qualify accounts to determine fit for the business and effective use of company resources
- Partners with internal stakeholders to achieve successful client interactions and project outcomes
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure account strategy is aligned with company goals and objectives
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong Client Relationship building skill
- Ability to quickly manage a pipeline
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Expert at discovery and understands the client’s needs beyond the details of a quote and leverages knowledge to uncover additional needs we can meet.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience working with a CRM (e.g., salesforce or BOS), and web conferencing software (GoToMeeting or WebEx)
- 4 years of account management, inside sales experience
U.S. EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
For the safety of our employees and clients Dynata requires all U.S. employees to be vaccinated unless you qualify for an approved exemption. If hired, you will be required to provide proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or you will need to work with HR to request a religious or medical exemption.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Dynata is an equal employment and affirmative action employer EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity