You are critical part of the Pre-Sales organization that drives the success of Deloitte's proprietary AI platform through its positioning, customer engagement, adoption, sales support, and subject matter expertise. Your role is critical to support the the demand and adoption analytics for the platform, working closely with the leads of the CortexAI team.
Work you'll do
- Support the team to manage centrally, cross-FSS demand generated by US and global member firms for insights.
- Maintain a single source of truth for all reporting and analysis
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate sales reports
- Collect data about sales from systems or manual follows up with Sales Leads
- Support the tracking of overall profitability/ROI at the asset/deal level (cost recovery / margins) and for the overall platform.
This role is a part of Innovation & Platforms, which is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in cloud-based software and advanced analytics products and platforms.
- Bachelors degree
- Well versed in Microsoft office tools, especially MS excel
- Highly motivated, self-starter detail and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- 1 plus years' experience in SaaS sales analytics
- 1 plus years' experience doing technical, pre-sales, product demos
- Basic knowledge and ability to write SQL and python scripts required
- Basic knowledge and ability to work with visualization tools like Tableau required