Come join us!
At Anju Software, we are looking for team members that share the passion and commitment to create the best product solutions available within the Life Sciences Software Sector.
If you enjoy a fast-paced collaborative work environment. Please send a cover letter and resume to Careers and specify the desired open position and include the code following the position title.
Marketing Manager (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to help build brand awareness and drive sales. Our company is growing and this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is organized, strategic and enjoys working independently and working within a collaborative team environment.
A successful Marketing Marketing must possess the ability to think creatively outside the box, be proactive and also be a problem solver.
- Manage the marketing calendar for events, digital, traditional, and other key projects
- Develop and implement campaigns that drive net new logo acquisition and generate customer cross-sell opportunities.
- Write and present clear campaign briefs, setting up campaign assets, workflow and tracking within the CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs and campaigns to ensure strategic goals are being met.
- Analyze and segment customer data and develop targeting strategies to meet key organizational KPIs.
- Assist in identifying, planning and executing Anju’s participation in regional events including, third-party, joint partner, and Anju-hosted events.
- Identify opportunities for Anju subject-matter experts to speak at conferences and events, and manage the speaker submission process.
- Work with sales operations team to ensure that lead follow-up is occurring and to assist with any questions or resources that are needed by the team to do so.
- Perform other duties as described.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and quality of marketing communication deliverables
- Ability to execute multiple projects in a timely fashion, from start to finish, under tight deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Clinical/Life Science, drug or device development industry experience preferred
- Experience with HubSpot is a Plus
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Marketing or a similar field of study.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Life sciences experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL, US
Salary: Based on experience
Anju Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anju Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Anju Software complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.