Join Team CARFAX as a Regional Account Manager
Do you want Fridays off all summer? You read that right! At CARFAX, we care about work-life balance and we’re constantly looking for new ways to ensure we provide it. This summer we’re piloting 4-day work weeks from Memorial Day through Labor Day. We’re super excited about this and you should be too! We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work-hard, play-hard” isn’t just a catchy saying, it’s part of the #CARFAXdifference!
Our Regional Account Manager (RAM) is a “road warrior” who is often described as a natural people person! Their goal is to grow dealer revenue through maintaining, retaining and growing dealer usage and satisfaction of CARFAX’s products.
As a Regional Account Manager you will:
- Maintain, retain and grow strong relationships while up-selling products and services
- Achieve monthly revenue goals by driving growth with existing CARFAX dealers
- Increase customer awareness, engagement and retention by sharing the value proposition of CARFAX products through regular on-site visits
- Have full ownership of the health and growth of your territory
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience managing & retaining key accounts
- 3+ years field sales & service experience, preferably in the retail automotive industry
- Ability to persuade & influence key decision makers by being a CARFAX product expert
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills including working from an iPad/iPhone
- 100% daily territory travel, some overnights required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to drive a vehicle to customer locations for 8 hours each day, entering and exiting the vehicle regularly to conduct onsite customer meetings
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly
Note: The summer 4-day work week is a test program in 2021 and not guaranteed in future years.