Kinsley Power Systems is growing and seeking an Inside Service Sales Representative to add to our team!
The Inside Service Sales Representative collaboratively works with Sales and Operations to deliver unsurpassed customer service. Key contact for internal and external customers regarding service sales solutions primarily focused on residential, follow up and renewal needs.
Kinsley Power Systems, a family-owned business, has been an industry leader in generator service, sales and rentals for over 55 years. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations in an environment that is enjoyable and rewarding.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation and Quoting
- Sourcing and closing new service sales opportunities via inbound leads, outbound cold calls and emails
- Partnering with other channels to build a pipeline and close deals
- Routing qualified opportunities to sales representatives for further development and closure
- Assist senior sales representative(s) to create essential strategic approaches for sales – including marketing, territory growth, customer and equipment research
- Provide coverage for sales reps, when necessary, which includes following up on email, quoting customers and customer service-related functions
- Customer relations
- Review pending orders and specific customer's requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Responds to customer e-mail and telephone inquiries in a timely manner
- Work’s cross-functionally to ensure all elements of the order, sales, after sales support are being fulfilled within the timeframe quoted
- Provides needed information and documentation for timely invoicing and resolution of contractual payment issues
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Suggest process improvements
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus two+ years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Proficiency in understanding and communicating technical information required with exceptional follow up skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel as well as ability to master new software programs, including but not limited to Great Plains, CRM, and Kohler company web site
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal required with the ability to present a positive and professional impression while interacting with a diverse population
Note: Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.