Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Our Customer Success Managers advise and guide across our oncology customers. Their goal is to ensure our customers are successful in reaching their goals with Varian’s core solutions with an enhanced focus on “Anything as a Service” (XaaS) solutions (Oncology-as-a-service, SaaS, Tech-enabled services), leading to customer loyalty through retention, renewals and ultimately expansion.
They ensure successful launch of our XaaS solutions, effective adoption, and continuous customer value realization. The Customer Success Manager engages closely with our existing customers to discover their needs and challenges, using data insights to coach them on the best ways to utilize our XaaS solutions, working closely with subject matter experts as needed.
Part coach and consultant, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our oncology customers improve their clinical, operational, and financial outcomes using data driven insights. They work closely with the local account team, ensuring they partner together to achieve customer goals.
Customer Success Manager delivers on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using our customer success framework to align, track and evolve the customer's business goals. This position is key to provide customer insights and feedback to our product teams, ensuring our product roadmaps tackle actual customer challenges and brings value.
What you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with local account teams and Multi-Disciplinary Oncology (MDO) Enterprise Solutions team on providing customers with the most valuable solutions and assessing the prerequisites for succeeding together
- Work with District Managers/ Account Managers and customers to develop and maintain customer success plans that outline the key performance metrics to be achieved, at the account level, with corresponding success metrics
- Partner with customers, both at the staff and executive levels
- Understand the needs, business objectives and pain points our customers face, developing plans accordingly – in partnership with other teams
- Meet customers onsite and remotely as needed
- Collaborate with the implementation team to understand how our solutions integrate with customer´s processes ensuring alignment to the overall clinical, operation and financial objectives set in the Customer Success Plan
- Monitor customer adoption and proactively update/adapt next actions, based on the data-driven insight
- Continually review and track success metrics and engage regularly with customers to understand their needs, both onsite and remotely - updating the Customer Success Plan accordingly
- Regularly update the local accounts teams and the MDO Enterprise Solutions team on customer insights to drive expansion opportunities through products and/or professional services
- Engage with the various teams, involved in implementation of our solutions, ensuring we maintain consistent communication throughout to ensure we meet objectives in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the relevant teams, linking data insights to health evaluations performed by the MDO Enterprise solutions team to proactively identify risks and optimization opportunities
- Regularly check and update customers on their usage of XaaS solutions, taking necessary actions when uptake is higher or lower than expected. Inform the respective District Manager or Account Manager and Sales Specialist when contract amendments are needed
- Assess risk of non-customer renewals, taking necessary actions to manage churn
- Advice customers on gaining more value of Varian solutions and services. Bring in expertise from our global operations, product, clinical & enterprise solutions, training, etc
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate business needs, industry trends and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Help drive customer references and case studies
Succeeding in this position means that you have:
- Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent experience) from a relevant field, e.g. Health Management, Business, Nursing, Radiology
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, customer service, account management or consulting in Oncology or Healthcare
- Prior experience in business process design, training and/or stakeholder communications
- Preferably experience on working with XaaS solutions
- Experience working with c-suite level
- Good understanding of customer success drivers for oncology customers
- Talented in structured problem-solving and planning, based on data insight
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Outgoing and driven personality with passion to make things happen
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative team player with creative ideas to inspire customer adoption
- Good understanding on technology and passion to learn more
- Ability to travel across North America, and occasionally internationally. Approximately 50 - 60%
- Language skills: professional fluency in English
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as Outlook, MS Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Prior experience with CRM tools is a plus.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.