The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As the leader and pioneer of the Experience Management category, creating meaningful experiences for our customers is where the Qualtrics brand truly comes to life. As the business world prepares to return to events at scale, we’re seeking a data-driven creative thinker who understands how to turn ‘money can’t buy’ experiences into meaningful business outcomes. From third-party events, to industry conferences, to truly unique customer hospitality activations, we’re seeking an emerging leader who thrives when bringing right-and-left brain balance to the forefront of their day-to-day marketing operations in a high-growth SaaS environment.
Expectations for Success
- Work cohesively with other members of the events, sales, product, and industry teams (as well as marketing as a whole) to prioritize, plan and execute across a diverse calendar of internal and external events
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts, book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audio/visual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event materials, and ensure appropriate décor to meet the brand standards of Qualtrics.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event project, as well as keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Assist with managing on-site production and break down of events
- Source speakers and content (where applicable), both internally and through our partner and customer network(s)
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in the current event process, implementing guidelines that will increase outreach and lead generation for all markets for core product marketing groups
- Work closely with the sales and SDR teams to ensure the timely and successful followup to with digital events in order to ensure the best possible business outcomes and viewer experience
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4+ years of directly-relevant experience
- Passion for learning new software, systems, and processes
- Strong project management skills and the ability to find clarity in ambiguous environments to accomplish tasks
- Meticulous and analytical
- Salesforce and Tableau software skills a plus
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees