Sr. Customer Success Manager, Strategic Brands
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world's data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we're always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer's usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Your team will:
Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success. We love our customers and we want them to love us too.
- 5-8 years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- Experience working directly with Brands
- Requires ability to gain advanced knowledge of technical product workflows
- Works on problems of diverse scope with moderate complexity
- Able to identify and execute improvements to processes, systems or workflows to hance performance within the team
- Ability to mentor other members of the team
- Adtech and or martech experience supporting enterprise clients
- Project Management experience
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Phoenix Metro Area, New York, San Francisco, Boston
More about us:
LiveRamp's mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.