MyTime is a fully integrated scheduling, payments, and automated marketing platform, specializing in large multi-location chains and franchises. Our mission critical software - which includes in-store scheduling and online booking, client record management, email and SMS marketing, and a full point of sale for handling payments - is used in every aspect of the customer journey. Our customers rely on their service businesses to remain competitive in the age of Amazon, and they need a next generation POS to help them achieve this growth. We aspire to be the “operating system” of their business.
We also made it easy to plug our online booking, payments and messaging capabilities into the places customers are found today, including Google Search, Facebook, Instagram, and the merchants’ own websites and mobile apps. Upon adopting MyTime, our customers see average revenue growth of up to 30% through improved operational efficiency, greater customer retention, and access to new customer acquisition channels.
Our product is used at over 14,000 locations across the globe, ranging from single-location sole proprietors to multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 chains. As a completely cloud-based solution, MyTime is designed for quick and easy deployments. It’s lauded for its ease-of-use and short ramp-up time, having won numerous awards such as the Best Commerce Product of 2017 from the Local Search Association.
MyTime is backed by Upfront Ventures and Khosla Ventures and was founded by Ethan Anderson, a successful serial entrepreneur whose first startup, Redbeacon, won TechCrunch50 in 2009 and was acquired by The Home Depot.
Come help us realize our vision of becoming the world’s leading online scheduling and local commerce platform!
Our Sales Team interacts with SMB business owners every day and completely changes the way they manage their business, attract and retain customers, and how they communicate with their customers. As an SMB Account Executive, you'll own the whole sales pipeline for your accounts primarily consisting of qualified inbound leads. You'll consult with business owners across the US and help teach them how MyTime can streamline their operations, grow their customer base, and improve their online presence. You'll pitch and demo MyTime's advanced and easy-to-use features, from Point of Sale to Automated Marketing to Online Scheduling, by phone and via online web demos. You'll own the sales cycle and should genuinely care about making your clients happy and successful with MyTime.
This is a quota carrying position so you’ll need to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic sales role. You should be hardworking and self-motivated to meet aggressive sales targets. You must have top-notch communication skills – both written and verbal, on the phone and in person – and be able to adapt your style across a wide audience of business owners. Since you’re a member of an early stage startup team, you should also have passion for creating something great and be willing to share your ideas, insights, and observations to make product, sales, and customer success processes even better.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background with experience in SMB Sales and solution-based selling. You must be comfortable operating in a hard-working, fast-paced startup, developing the initial sales process and scripts, managing your operational processes, reporting on your metrics, and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization.
- Conducting in-depth needs analysis and discovery helping clients understand the value that could be delivered to their business with the MyTime product
- ASKING for business and CLOSING the sale
- Doing what it takes to succeed, including taking sales calls after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices.
- Guide your accounts post sale supporting a seamless handoff to our Professional Services team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships.
- Collaborate with SDR, Marketing, and other relevant teams to drive maximum opportunities through your pipeline with effective campaigns, sales enablement, and optimized cadences.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on your activity and metrics through regular pipeline reviews with the Director of Mid-Market Sales (CEO and Corporate Controller will attend on a less frequent but regular basis).
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share SMB Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution.
Minimum 4 years of software sales experience; startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience operating at top 10 % of your organization.
- Data-driven process mentality.
- Self-motivator with strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with using Salesforce and other tools in a modern sales stack.
MyTime provides a competitive salary and benefits package, early stage equity, and a transparent and exciting startup culture that is singularly focused on empowering people to make an impact in their jobs. We’re growing fast and solving a big problem, providing our employees the opportunity to make the tremendous impact that leads to true professional fulfillment. If you're interested, we'd love to talk!
Location: 5792 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Job Type: Full-time