Based in Miami, the Store Manager will be at the ground level of building and developing the most unique ear piercing and shopping experience at our first Miami studio, located in Wynwood!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch the Studs brand in Miami and create a unique, fun and immersive experience for our customers. You are the ultimate ambassador of our brand; accountable for creating a highly productive environment in which customers have a fun and memorable experience, employees are motivated to do their best, and the business thrives. You are responsible for the daily performance and operation of the store. Your main objective will be to provide amazing customer experiences and drive sales. In addition, this role requires a constant balancing of priorities, including strategic, operational and leadership excellence.
Leadership & People Management:
- Build a phenomenal team culture: Collaborate on training of sales associates and piercers; create a performance-oriented culture by setting clear expectations and targets, and giving appropriate and prompt feedback
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding of store-level employees
- Live out our core values
- Build and maintain a positive team culture and organize team incentives and events
- Support Studs' social/content strategy
Sales & Operations
- Own the store performance: oversee implementation of SOPs, staffing plan, and customer experience
- With HQ, deliver a world class customer experience (including answering customer inquiries, issuing refunds/returns, scheduling appointments etc.)
- Oversee maintenance and facilities
- Track and update store budget
- Ensure inventory accuracy partnering with fulfillment team, and oversee ordering and maintenance of store and piercing supplies
- Report on daily and weekly store metrics and KPIs
- Own scheduling and payroll for the store
- 3-5 years of retail management experience; experience with jewelry, piercing or a service or hospitality business is a plus.
- You’re an exceptional leader: you’re a problem-solver and you have a proven ability to lead, inspire, and direct a team.
- You’re an excellent communicator who can build relationships with people of all backgrounds.
- You act like an owner: if something isn’t working, you fix it and you constantly find ways to improve the business taking feedback from the team and customers and translating it into action items.
- You’re flexible and comfortable with the gray areas that come hand-in-hand with startups.
- You have a passion for earrings and piercing; interest in digital innovation, and community-building is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- Exclusive employee piercing and jewelry discounts (plus discounts for friends and family)
- Quarterly learning and development opportunities to support internal mobility and foster an inclusive culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome employees from all backgrounds and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations