As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements. You will have strong and immediate recruiting support. Our successful salespeople enjoy a highly rewarding, uncapped compensation structure.
A successful JSG Business Development Manager spends their day:
- Attracting new and maintaining existing client relationship via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings and email
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
- Scheduling interviews and liaising between candidates and client hiring managers
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current client information, activity records and interview summaries
- Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors
- Our sales team works closely with our recruiters to understand a client's culture, job requirements, and business relationship with JSG. As the main point of contact with clients, our Business Development Managers also build relationships with them to discover additional hiring opportunities.
We require our Business Development Managers to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years of technical staffing experience required
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Experience with Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM
- Previous experience with giving presentation and white the RFP process
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to client
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and continue to experience tremendous growth.
But don’t just trust us – let our accolades tell the story. For the past four years, JSG has been named to three prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms and Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We’re always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our nationwide teams. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance options, paid time off, sick time, 401(k) and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Staffing Industry: 2 years (preferred)