- Build pipeline – Play a critical role in ensuring generation of pipeline that is 3X to 4X that of the annual sales goal
- Initially qualify prospects to move on to a follow up detailed discovery conversation/meeting with an Account Executive
- Respond to potential customer inquiries generated through marketing campaigns and tactics including events, emails, and social media activity
- Conduct market and industry research to identify and engage prospects that fit the ideal customer profile based on current and targeted market customer characteristics and make initial contact for problem and solution discussions
- Identify prospects’ business problems and confirm Allied Reliability’s ability to address them using our products and solutions. Discuss business value that can be provided by Allied and discuss relevant customer success stories as needed
- Attend and assist Account Executive virtual sales meetings with prospects, in addition to upsell & cross-sell meetings with current customers
- Assist Account Executives throughout the evaluation process to assure prospective clients receive the highest quality service and have an optimal customer experience
- Create personalized email campaigns and enhance existing campaigns to engage with prospects and generate demand for Allied Reliability’s products and solutions
- Utilize sales tools, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Hubspot and ZoomInfo to research contacts and engage with market prospects
- Record and maintain in Hubspot up-to-date customer and contact information in addition to notes from prospects contacted and their specific problems, solutions, and pertinent discussions
- Track and report on individual progress to monthly and quarterly goals for initial sales meetings and pipeline sourced
- Continue self-education on the latest trends within Allied Reliability’s targeted industries, technology, competition and Allied Reliability’s platform and solutions to adapt messaging to prospects' needs and areas of interests
- Communicate timely and accurately with the Account Executive team to provide updates on weekly outreach activity, successes, and additional areas and prospects to target
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in preferred and/or relevant work experience in sales development, high call volume environments
- Five years of progressive work experience conducting a high volume of outbound phone, social media, and email activity preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities
- Strong collaboration skills
- Goal & growth mindset with the ability to seek out and apply coaching feedback regarding sales skills
- Working experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo preferred
Example Measures of Performance
- # of meetings scheduled
- # of contacts added to the database
- Pipeline generated
- # of target accounts penetrated
- SAL to SQL conversion rate
- Revenue attributed
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and commission potential
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits[KS1]
- Flexible PTO and generous [KS2] holiday schedule
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At Allied Reliability, we believe that movement and change are constant. If you’re not growing, then you’re shrinking. We strive every day to grow as individuals, to grow our company, and to help our customers GROW.
Genuine. We act with integrity and we are consistently open, honest, and ethical.
Relentlessly Accountable. We deliver what we promise. By living up to our commitments, others come to trust and count on us.
Outstanding Customer Service. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations by delivering quality, innovative, tailored solutions.
Workforce Development. We foster a culture where we share, learn, and encourage one another to develop and achieve common goals as a community.